What are the benefits of eating tiger nuts? What are the health benefits of tiger nuts and dates? How do you eat tiger nuts? Do Tiger nuts boost sperm production? Is Tiger nut good for ladies?
You probably must have gone to Google to search any of those things;
Here are the answers you need for benefits of Tiger nuts;
- Tiger nuts aid digestion.
- it improves the health of the heart.
- reduces blood sugar levels.
- boosts the immune system.
- and ultimately, acts as an aphrodisiac.
Tiger nuts supply the body with enough quantity of Vitamin E, essential for fertility in both men and women hence a good aphrodisiac.
Yes, Tiger nut is good for ladies. Tiger nuts help to fortify hair and protect it against UV rays while making it softer. Rumour has it that tiger nuts drink can act as an aphrodisiac.
Whatever benefits you are aiming for, I have documented the recipe to make your own glass of Tiger nuts drink like a pro
Click here to watch the video of how I made my Tiger nuts drink in case you prefer to see how I made it
Recipe for Tiger nut Drink (1.5 liters)
- 4 Milk cups of Tigernuts
- 1 Coconut
- 12 pieces of Dates
- 1 Tablespoon of cloves
- Honey (optional)
Direction to Make Tiger nut Drink
- Wash your tiger nuts very well(If you are using dried tiger nuts, make sure you have soaked it for at least 24 hours)
- Remove the seeds in your Dates (You have the option of planting the seed or throwing it away. But don’t blend it)
- Cut your Coconut and Ginger into tiny pieces for ease of blending.
- Pour everything into the blender and grind till everything gets broken down
- Add water to the mixture and blend till smooth.
- Use a sieve to strain out the liquid from the blended mixture.
- Serve chilled.